Outdoor Fitness Equipment from TriActive America
Get Fit and Stay Healthy
Regular exercise is the key to health, no matter your age or ability. Outdoor exercise equipment has become more and more popular worldwide as people see the benefit of both exercising and being outdoors for improved mental and physical health.
Recently featured in TIME Magazine, http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2116130,00.html , and in the movie, "What to Expect When You're Expecting", TriActive America equipment is found nationwide -- at parks, schools, universities, churches, community centers, neighborhoods, hospitals, hotels, cruise ships, along trails, and can be installed outdoors and indoors.
When outdoor exercise equipment is installed near children’s playgrounds, adults can work out while watching children play. And wheelchair accessible equipment offers exercise opportunity for people with all abilities.
With the epidemic rise in obesity and results from multiple studies attributing improved health to regular exercise by people of all ages and abilities, TriActive outdoor equipment is a no-risk investment to improve your community’s health and well-being.
See some of this equipment in action:
Discover the Benefits of TriActive America Outdoor Equipment:
|| For Children |
• Makes exercise feel like play
• Designed to be safe and effective by kinesiology and engineering experts
• Affordable with cost of a TriActive Kids fitness system similar to a playground installation
• Budget-conscience pricing
|| For Seniors |
• Improves functional fitness in seniors of any age
• Dramatic overall health improvements realized by exercising with a grouping of equipment
• Safe, economical, easy to install, adapting to most site plans
• Installed at hospitals, community senior centers, senior housing residences and skilled nursing facilities
|| For Military|
• TriActive is a fitness equipment supplier to the military
• Useful for training and off-duty fitness on bases worldwide
• Eline Equipment is made in the USA—MWR staff or any military personnel can purchase equipment through GSA Advantage (General Services Administration) Contract Number: GS-03F-0O98V
• Exclusive equipment packages designed for the military, i.e., Military Galvanized Fitness Zone
|| For Physical Therapy|
• TriActive is the only manufactured equipment specifically utilized for outdoor therapy
• Fraction of the cost of typical indoor equipment
• Outdoor “Green Therapy” lightens a patient's mood, improves self-esteem, lessens depression and motivates recovery
• Outdoor therapy can offer greater recovery benefits
|| For Trails|
• Triactive equipment along a trail is synergetic, combining aerobic with weight-bearing exercise
• Exercise equipment on a trail complements the typical lower body exercise with upper body workouts
• Punctuates routines with a variety of exercise for hikers, joggers, and cyclists
• Equipment helps burn more calories per mile
• Easily installed on most surfaces
• Equipment like the Multi-Bench serves two purposes…trail side seating and an exercise platform
|| For Parks |
• TriActive equipment is installed at over 450 locations throughout North America
• Ideal for State Parks, County Parks, City Parks, Recreation and Park Districts and Townships
• Fun, easy to use, and after installation, virtually maintenance free
• An outdoor exercise area is free for use by the community--there are no “gym” fees for users
• Encourages exercise to offer an immediate solution to help battle obesity in the community
• Eline fitness equipment is “Made in the USA”
And these products are all made in the USA.
Click here to see some of the products available from TriActive America.
And for even more information, you can visit the Triactive America website, click here.
Contact J.A. Dawson & Company today to plan a new outdoor fitness area for your community or facility.